Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sleep?? What sleep?!

Lately, my sleep has gone from rough and very uncomfortable to pretty much non-existent! I guess this is my body's way of gearing me up for what it's going to be like caring for an infant! However, it's still not pleasant. I awoke around 5 am this morning and after tossing and turning for an hour and half, finally decided just to get up! It's okay though, I don't mind getting up early b/c I needed to get some more laundry done. Laundry laundry laundry! It seems like that's all we ever do around here! I can't even imagine how much worse it's going to get once Carter is here! Of course, part of the problem is that my mom and I can't stop buying him clothes, so I'm already doing a load of his laundry every week! Plus, I want to get all of my stuff done early today so I can rest this afternoon and be ready for the SUPER BOWL tonight!! Sadly though, tonight's game will officially culminate our beloved football season :( NFL Sunday is Brent and I's favorite day of the week! But I guess it's good timing b/c with a newborn here, we probably wouldn't get much of a chance to concentrate on the games anyway! I don't really care who wins tonight. I like the Steelers, but I really like the Cardinals too and I think it's great that they've made it all this way. Plus, I really like Kurt Warner, but who doesn't love Big Ben? I'll just root for both teams I guess!

One last thing....just want to give an ENORMOUS thank you to my wonderful husband for everything he did around the house yesterday. I felt so bad, I tried to help him with the cleaning, but got so worn out I had to go lay down! Brent has been so awesome these past few weeks with getting things done around here....love you honey!


Oh, and it's officially February!! The month that our son will arrive....only 22 days until our due date!!

1 comment:

  1. Way to step up Brent!!! I had to chuckle a bit, I just told Andy the other day that if he didn't straighten up and help me out that I was going to trade him in for the Brent version becasue he is so helpful! Amanda

    ReplyDelete