Friday, February 6, 2009

Bedridden

My swelling got increasingly bad as the day went on yesterday. Not only were my feet/ankles/legs swollen like usual, but my face, hands, and arms started swelling as well. I was seriously starting to look like a balloon. It was becoming quite painful too and people at work were getting worried about me, so I called my doctor. After speaking with his nurse, it sounded like I was going to be okay, as long as I don't get a headache or blurred vision. However, she said it sounds like I have a problem with my circulation. So, guess what that means...BEDREST until Wednesday! Yay! (not so much) I just have to make sure I drink plenty of water and lay on my left side (best for circulation). The next few days are going to be B-O-R-I-N-G! And, I'm very disappointed b/c I'm going to miss my friend Amanda's baby shower this afternoon AND my mama was taking me to get a pedicure this evening too. Not now :( I know this is the best thing for me and the baby, but jeeze it really sucks!

One good note; our awesome friend Courtney came over last night and helped Brent put the carseat in! So I can stop worrying about that finally! And we got to see little Noah, which is always a treat :)

1 comment:

  1. Ugh... I hated bed rest! But it's for the best.

    3 days to go!!

    ReplyDelete