Saturday, March 28, 2009

What a crazy week!

So I went back to work Monday and let me tell you what a change that's been! Words can't even describe how exhausted I was all week long! It was definitely nice to be back though and Carter did fairly well. The first two days weren't so good, lots of fussiness. But as the week progressed, so did he. It's definitely going to take him some time to get adjusted to the work environment versus the home life! Needless to say, we're very glad the weekend is here. Brent doesn't have to work this weekend so we've just been lounging around all day...it's been glorious! Then again, there wasn't much we could get out and do today anyway because of the snow! I can't believe we are getting this kind of weather when April is nearly here! I wonder if Carter will like to play in the snow when he gets bigger? I hope so! We got Carter's pics back on Thursday....click here to view them. I think they turned out great! Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend :)




Lookin' out our front door















Little cutie pie!
















Watching KU loose last night...... :(



















Getting ready to go to work Friday
morning...it was cold outside!!
















Look how long he's getting!

1 comment:

  1. Erin I'm sure your first week back to work was exhausting since you'd been off so long and then packing Carter up with all the extra stuff you would need for him but I'm sure it was worth it, right? You will get back in the groove soon and hopefully Carter will adjust to the new environment and his new routine. I loved seeing his one month pics so thanks for posting those for everyone to see. I especially love the ones with you kissing Carter. So, so sweet. The first picture you have of him on this posting is a very good one, too. He's so bright-eyed in that one. Best of luck in the next few weeks getting you both readjusted to going to work and give that little sweetie a kiss and hug for me! He's such a little doll.

    ReplyDelete