Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Paddy's Day!




Yesterday we had Carter's 1 month check up. He's gained quite a bit of weight! He's up to 9.5 lbs and he is now 21 inches long! He's growing like a weed! We finally got some relief too for his acid reflux that we've been battling. In addition to the Zantac the poor guy already has to take, we're now putting a little cereal in his bottle. This has worked like a charm...he hardly spits up now, whereas he was spitting half his bottle up and he can now make it 4 or more hours between feedings as opposed to 2 1/2-3 hours. I'm so happy that he is feeling better and stays full! Unfortunately, the change to cereal had him a little stopped up today, so I gave him a tad bit of apple juice as the doctor recommended. He seems to be feeling better now :)

Tomorrow, Mom and I are taking C-man up to get his pictures taken at Pennys. I'm so excited to see how they turn out! They always seem to do a great job there so I'm hoping we get some really good shots. I'll definitely post those pics when I get them!

I met with my district manager for Avon today so I could get set up to begin selling. I need to complete a few things online and I should be ready to go. I'm so excited to get started!

Enjoy these pics from the last few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment