Thursday, March 19, 2009

Thankful

As I sit here at the computer, holding my little boy, (typing with one hand), I realize how lucky I am. I have a beautiful, healthy baby boy, a terrific husband, two sets of wonderful loving parents, a loving & supporting family, and the best friends that a person could ask for. I am so thankful to have all of these people in my life and Carter is lucky to have all these wonderful people in his life as well!

As I get ready to go back to work, I would just like to give a quick thanks to those who have been so helpful and supportive for the past six weeks. Whether it was bringing us a meal, sending us a card, stopping by for a visit, or simply calling to see how we were getting along, everyone's love and kindness has been greatly appreciated :) It is certainly true what they say about finding out who your true friends are when you have kids. While there are a few folks who have deserted us since Carter was born, the most important have remained steady in our lives and I had no doubt that they would! So again, thanks to everyone for loving Carter as much as we do! I mean, how could anyone NOT love this little face?!.............

1 comment:

  1. That's his "are you kidding me? MORE pictures?" face. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete