Thursday, January 22, 2009

Stupid Fat Fingers!

Well, it's official.....my fingers are too swollen to wear my wedding rings:( I put them on this morning and they barely went over my knuckles! Brent thought it would be a good idea if I just took them off and didn't wear them at all, but getting them back off my finger was the tricky part! They of course wouldn't pull off, so I tried soap and water (which usually works), but we still couldn't get them off! Brent then tried pulling them off, but they still wouldn't budge over my knuckles. The pain was horrible too, but I had to bite my teeth and bear through it b/c I knew if I couldn't handle THAT pain, I'll be screwed during childbirth! I then pulled with all my might and they FINALLY came off........Brent has forbidden me to wear them until after Carter is born......

Oh, and another just wonderful note, apparently I now snore. I read somewhere that pregnancy hormones can cause you to snore, and I prayed to God that this didn't happen to me, but no such luck! Yes, I've joined the dark forces with those who annoy me the most...The Snoring Club. Last night, I awoke to Brent yelling at me, telling me that I "needed to go check the tree I just sawed down!" At first I thought he was talking jibberish in his sleep, but then it dawned on me, I was snoring :( I of course tried to deny it, but it's true! Let's just hope that this pregnancy side effect will also subside after birth!

4 comments:

  1. So does this mean you'll be a bit more understanding the next time I snore through a football game or family gathering???

    ReplyDelete
  2. No! No snoring during FOOTBALL games!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I snored when I was pregnant with two of my kids. It sucks, doesn't it?!?!! But, it does stop after you have the baby, so no worries.....or maybe it's just the sleep that stops..... : )- ---Ang

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel your pain I woke myself up the other night with snoring. I'm pretty sure that I have snored in the car on the way to work but Amy and Christy never said anything. I agree I hope it goes away!!!! Amanda

    ReplyDelete