Wednesday, January 21, 2009

35 weeks!

Actually...it's only 35 1/2 weeks! Can you tell we're counting down?? Here are a couple pictures that Brent took of me tonight, looking big as a barn!
I think it's so weird how much bigger a maternity shirt makes my belly look! Oh, and yes, I chopped off my hair. I swore up and down I wasn't going to be one of "those" pregnant gals who chops her locks the day she finds out she's expecting. However, I sooooo needed a new do and figured that a short cut would be much less maintance, so I did it!



Okay, going to bed now (should have been there LONG ago, but my computer decided to act up tonight and load everything slower than molasses so I'm just now getting to post!) We have a doctor's appt. on Friday so I'll be sure to update afterward!










3 comments:

  1. I'm a firm believer that maternity clothes make you look huge in comparison to normal "too big" clothes... LOL!!
    Aw, girl.. Where whatever clothes you feel comfortable wearing. At this point in time, I felt like wearing Chucks t's and sweats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute belly!!! Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your new cut and you look adorable erin lou!
    Love SandyB

    ReplyDelete