Tuesday, January 12, 2010

11 Months Old

Well I'm only 4 days late, but Carter is now 11 months old! Wow, I can't believe we're that much closer to the 1 YEAR MARK!

Carter is becoming more and more mobile everyday, and with that, he is becoming increasingly ornery! He is in to EVERYTHING and always playing with something he shouldn't be. It amazes me that with all of the toys he has, he'd always rather play with something he shouldn't, like cords, the vacuum cleaner, the toilet, Maggie's food dish....you get the picture. I know, I know, he's no different from any other 11 month old, but it seems so much worse when it's your own kid!

Little man's got quite the 'tude on him too! He's very impatient, hates sharing, and is becoming quite the fit thrower, especially when he has to do something he doesn't want to do. Gee, he kinda sounds like his mama, doesn't he?! Even my dad jokes that Carter shares my lack of patience and ability to become frustrated so easily!

But more importantly, he's at an age where he's learning by leaps and bounds and it's amazing to watch. He's so funny and knows how to make us laugh. And he knows he's a little stud :)

Our computer's been on the fritz again, more viruses!! It's fixed now and I'm picking it up after work today. So, please enjoy these pics that I've uploaded from my phone, rather than camera.






No comments:

Post a Comment