Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Although our little biker man didn't seem too enthused with his costume, Carter's first Halloween turned out great! Brent brought him up to my office on Friday so everyone could see him in his costume. Then I took off early and we met up with Amanda & Hallie and visited some old co-workers at KSDE. It was great to see friends that I haven't seen in forever! And Carter had a great time playing with Hallie! Last night we went trick-or-treating with the gang in Osage. Little Man fell asleep not long after we started, but it was still a good time! I'm sure next year will be more fun when Carter actually has a little more idea of what's going on! All the kids were soooo cute in their costumes!

Carter, Noah, Kaleigh, Dakota, Ivy, Julian


Let's get some candy!!


My Harley's parked outside....


Carter and his Tinkerbell girlfriend Hallie

No comments:

Post a Comment