Thursday, October 15, 2009

Sick :-(

Colds have hit the Gibson house this week, but luckily Carter is the least sick out of all three of us. He wasn't feeling very well yesterday (and neither was I) so we both stayed home. Poor Brent had to work yesterday and came home feeling absolutely miserable. I'm glad he is off today so he can get some much needed rest. Carter was feeling better, so I went ahead and took him to Amy's. HOPEFULLY we get over these colds soon and DON'T get the flu! There has been a horrible flu outbreak w/in the Dept. of Revenue, so I've been scared to death I'm going to bring it home with me. No "confirmed" cases of H1N1 yet, but many of the cases are suspected to be H1N1. So needless to say, we're all going to be getting our flu shots very soon!

With the weather we've been having and all the sickness going around, it feels it should be December, not October! And I'm little embarrassed to admit it, but I actually listened to Christmas music on the way to work today! Pathetic I know (it's not even Halloween yet!) but I LOVE Christmas and I'm so excited for the season to be here! This year will be extra special too b/c it will be Carter's first Christmas! We were at Sam's Club a couple days ago and they already have their Christmas trees on display. I wheeled the cart up to one and Carter was amazed by all the lights! I can't wait to see what he thinks about our family tree this year.

Welp, break's over, gotta get back to work. Happy Thursday to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment