Sunday, October 18, 2009

Chilly Weekend

Hello Friends! Thank goodness the weekend is here! Last week was HELL. With all the sickness in this house and all the CRAP I had to put up with at work, I was sooooo ready to put last week to rest. Brent had to work this weekend, so Carter & I just hung out at home yesterday and cleaned house & did laundry all day.

We're going to Holly's house this afternoon for a Tupperware party. It will be nice to get out of the house for a little while, even though it's quite chilly outside! But it's so pretty with all the leaves falling. I love fall! We're going to try and get a family picture in our yard next weekend to use on our Christmas cards. I hope they turn out good! Speaking of next weekend, Carter is going to G-ma & G-pa Gibby's house and Brent & I are having a much needed date night! We had plans to go with some friends to a Halloween costume party, but decided we'd rather just go out to eat & see a movie, just the two of us. I am mucho excited!

Hope everyone has a fantastic week ahead of them. Enjoy the pics! (As you will see, someone learned how to get into Mommy's Avon cabinet!)











1 comment:

  1. I love the stripey sleeper! He gets more handsome all the time!
    Enjoy the tupperware party and date night!

    ReplyDelete