Friday, October 9, 2009

8 Months Old!

Hard to believe the little man turned 8 months old yesterday! Time sure does fly. Not much new to report. Carter finally mastered going from a sitting position to his hands and knees just earlier this evening. He's eating lots of new foods. He loves mandarin oranges & peaches (cut up very small of course), cottage cheese & toast. He's even getting pretty good about feeding himself pieces of the fruit! We finally got Bubba a new big boy carseat last weekend. This one is rear and front facing and goes up to 50lbs, so we should be able to use it for a long time! Hope everyone has a great weekend!



This is how he woke up one morning!


Just Playin!


Getting into mischief already!


Extreme Close-Up!!


One of his new garage sale treasures!


Ok, he MAY have had a little helping getting to that position!


Sportin my new warm fleece socks!


Monkey Man!



Can ya see my teeth??


My new carseat!


Yes, I know I'm onry!


Sleepin on my hands & knees with my butt up in the air!


Crawlin around the house on a Sunday afternoon


This is my "after bath" hair!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Lookit those beautiful teeth! I love how his eyes are all wide in that picture LOL

    Great pictures! He's such a handsome guy!
    The picture with his arm out of his sleeper is so cute! I bet he had his sweet and innocent face on when you came in LOL
    I'm familiar with that look! LOL

    I hope he doesn't one day shred diaper innards all over his bed. Junior did that again just the other day. Don't matter that it's coming on cold weather, I still can't keep clothes on that little buzzard! LOL

    ReplyDelete