Sunday, April 19, 2009

A note from the C-man...

Since Mommy is exhausted, I told her I would write her blog for her tonight. We had a long weekend. On Friday, I had a date at Pizza Hut with my girlfriend Hallie. Unfortunately, she slept the whole time, so we didn't get to play :( But I got to see Aunties Amanda, Stacey and Emily!

Yesterday I was a little grumpy butt and cried most of the day. I think Mommy was pretty frustrated with me b/c she had stuff she wanted to get done around the house. But I didn't want Mommy to clean house, I wanted her to give me all of her attention instead :) Last night, Auntie Brianna & Uncle Travis stopped by for a little while. I'm very excited to meet their baby in September! I hope we can be great friends like Mommy and Brianna are!

Today was a better day. Meema came over to see me and Mommy was able to finish the cleaning and doing laundry. Then when Daddy got home from work, Papa came over too! Mommy made cupcakes (I really wanted one but didn't think it was good idea since I don't have any teeth!) and her and Daddy grilled steaks for everyone for supper.


Well, Mommy says I have to go to bed now so we can get up early in the morning and go to work! Enjoy these pictures that Mommy helped me post!
Love,
Carter



2 comments:

  1. Erin, I loved this post done from Carter's perspective. Very cute and imaginative. He's so adorable and I love seeing the pictures. I hope to be having lunch with your mom and Sandy B. one of these days and I will love hearing all about Carter from your mom. Please keep posting when you can find the time. I appreciate the updates on how you and your little family are doing. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jill! I never know if you check back, so I usually don't respond to your comments but I'm going to give it a shot this time! I always love reading your comments! We are very lucky to have a good friend in you and I can't wait until you can see Carter again. My mom may be watching him on some Wednesdays so maybe she can bring him down to see you gals!

    ReplyDelete