Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sitting Up On My Own!....kinda








Look at me! I'm starting to sit up on my own finally! Even though I kinda lean forward, I'm still making great progress! Maybe I will be sitting up on my own by 6 mo. after all! My bottom teeth still haven't popped through, but they are very close. I wish they'd just hurry up! Mommy and Daddy have been giving me fruit & veggies both every day now. I love it! They're yummy! My favorite veggies are squash & sweet potatoes (this was Mommy's favorite when she was a baby too!) and my favorite fruits are apples & pears. Tonight I heard Mommy & Daddy discussing starting me on some 2nd foods when I turn 6 months. I sure hope they do because I need some variety! This is my last week at work with Mommy :-( My friends at KDOR are throwing me a going-away party on Thursday. I will be sure to have Mommy post some pictures from it! Hope evyone enjoys these pics of me and Maggie playing together too :-)

2 comments:

  1. Well no wonder Maggie moped around all weekend -- she was missing her little buddy Carter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Carter! Maybe you can give Hallie some lessons on sitting up or maybe the rolling over, and she can give you lessons on how to get those teeth to come!!

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete