Sunday, July 5, 2009

4th of July

Hope everyone had a great 4th of July! We had a very good time! We went to my Grandma & Grandpa Bryson's house for a cook-out, then came home and sat in our back yard w/ my cousin Candace and her fiance Tuff and watched the fireworks all over town. None of us are real big on setting fireworks off ourselves, but we all like to watch them!

I had planned to spend my day off on Friday doing absolutely nothing b/c I was soooo tired from the past week's events. But of course, that didn't work out so well. The day was spent cleaning and doing laundry. I cleaned out Carter's closet & dresser and packed away all of his newborn clothes and a good portion of his 0-3 clothes (I had to make room for all his summer clothes!) And, I had to give someone TWO baths b/c he had a little poop accident in his excer-saucer! Fun stuff..... So I got to enjoy my lazy day today. It's been very nice being able to just hang out with Brent & Carter and take all the naps we want!

Speaking of naps, Carter's nap schedule has been AWESOME this weekend. He had taken at least one good nap, at least an hour long, each day this weekend. He even napped for 1 hr & 45 min today! Let's hope we can continue with this routine b/c I really believe the naps help him tremendously; he's been a VERY good boy all weekend!

5 comments:

  1. love the pic of Candace and Carter -- she really had him giggling, didn't she!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps - the confirmation word to post that last little bit was tuffil. Coincidence? I think not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA! That really is a co-winky-dink, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carter is soooooooo adorable!! I like the pic of him and I too...me being the best 'aunt' and all :).

    ReplyDelete