Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day!

What a great weekend we've had! Our little Carter turned THREE MONTHS OLD on Friday!! I can't believe he's growing so fast! We enjoyed a nice relaxing day at home on Saturday and an even better day today. My first Mothers Day was awesome. I feel so blessed to be a mother! Carter, Maggie, and Brent got me a beautiful bouquet of roses, a movie, and a new Swiffer vacuum! (supposedly they work wonders on dog hair, I sure hope so!) Brent also cooked me breakfast this morning...pancakes and bacon, my favorite! We had a very busy day...we went to Osage to see Great-Grandma Mardell and Grandma Gibson and had lunch with them & the rest of the fam. Then we went to visit Great-Great Grandma Ruby & Grandma Janette. Then back to B'game to see Great-Grandma Jean & Meema. It was so great so see everyone and of course everyone just loved seeing little man! Hope everyone has a great week!


1 comment:

  1. Erin, Happy Belated Mother's Day to you. It sounds like you had a good one and I'm sure everyone loved seeing Carter. They grow and change so fast. It's always good to see new pictures of him. Hope Maggie appreciates her little brother! Jillybean

    ReplyDelete